Home

So... what next?

MotaroRIP

When I finish either Kotor1, or Kotor2 I usually play it again right after... and choose the opposite side of the force for a playthrough.

I am probably going to beat Kotor2 again tonight. I am on my second to last planet, and I am playing as a light side female. This is the first time I have played the game in about a year (it used to be all I played back and forth for 6-7 months 2 years ago).

I know I'm going to be a dark side. Should I do male or female? Which do you guys find more fun for the dark side? Also what about class? I'm thinking guardian this time (my favorite class anyways)... And how about saber style...

I'm basically just looking for ideas to have the best dark side play through ever... since I usually have the most fun on the light side (iono why, my friends all call me a whimp for it).

I find DS female more appealing. As that random guy on Taris Cantoina, on K1 said: There's nothing more exciting like a woman who knows how to wield a blaster! It's funny being darksided, that is, if you can ignore completely the others suffering. I don't like playing much as a DS male, cause people like Brianna won't speak to you again, but as female, she won't even be in your party.

The game is written better for LS characters IMO, though playing DS can be really funny at times as long as you stay disconnected from your characters' actions. And while the full complement of LS powers are overall more useful IMO, Force Lighting/Storm and Choke/Kill have that nice evil kick to them. ;)

My next game is a DS Female Consular->Sith Lord with a Double-bladed saber. I want the three Dark Lords to feel the true power of the Dark Side....hehehehe.

Archived