Home

good severs

Ali1392

i couldnt find a topic about this so i made this one

i need a sever that does FFA (i carnt do segies summit about datapacket error) and is good for training ive played on the god and boss sever i found them a bit easy some of the players where very good but most lamed (killed me with my saber down) im not someone who reallly minds this but these people did it constantly but when i did it to them once i got jailed :rolleyes:.

so do any severs have lax rules about this and have people who are willing to help/train a noob

Well Ali. I know so many servers that are good for training. You could go on the JSU or JOH servers since they are usually packed with clan members who are always looking to help newbies. I would go on a clan server if you want training. But most good servers don't have lax rules

In refrence to ABC. If you want a laming noob server look through your server list until you find the most packed force and weapon server. Belive me it will be a lamefest there. But if you really want good force and weapon servers play Outcast. They have good servers for that

• 3 weeks later...

Archived