Home

Please don't do that (To the designers)

Compa_Mighty

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

An off-white? I don't understand, can you explain please?

You know off-white. It looks like white but is slightly peach, just slightly. It's hard to explain. Maybe this will work;

You know when people get married the bride is supposed to were white, but if she isn't "pure" she is supposed to were off-white.

Does that help any?

Guest Tie Guy

Exactly!!! That's what I think. Green snow in the minimap feels unrealistic.

Uh.....i was reffering to the actual terrain there, not the minimap. Another post talked about me saying the minimap didn't matter to me, only the terrain.

Well, anyway, you helped me find how to say what I didn't like it. I hadn't found the exact word. "UNREALISTIC"

ummmm....didn't Tie quote you as saying unrealistic before? So you actually found the word by your self :D

Guest Tie Guy

Hmm, i can't tell, there are too many quotes on this thread.

Anyways, back on topic. What would you like to have for the minimap?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Anyways, back on topic. What would you like to have for the minimap?

It's not "anyways" it's "anyway" :p

But really, I'd want the snow to be the correct color. At the worst make the snow a light blue.

I can't remember but did the mini map alert you when you were under attack?

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, but sometimes your characters are white, instead of their color. That could be a problem on a white minimap, but i think they need to change that anyways.

Yeah, but sometimes your characters are white, instead of their color. That could be a problem on a white minimap, but i think they need to change that anyways.

ANYWAY! It's anyway! Not anyways! I'm sorry but it's one of those things that drive you nuts when you see them, just like those blue bunnies...... :D

Guest Tie Guy

I believe that it can be said either way, especially in forumese, the offical language of the foums world. Okay though, i'll try to stop using anyways, although it seems to be a habit.

What were saying about blue bunnies?

I believe that it can be said either way, especially in forumese, the offical language of the foums world. Okay though, i'll try to stop using anyways, although it seems to be a habit.

What were saying about blue bunnies?

There are blue bunnies that fly over my head and talk to me. They drive me crazy! Sometimes even a red one comes and talks to me. It tells me to do things....:D

Believe me you CAN see it. If you couldn't I'd support the idea. But the fact is you actually CAN SEE IT. (In AoK's case) You can see stone, you can see relics, you INDEED CAN SEE the gray player.

It was just a change for people who feel they're too good at Multiplayer, and want everything as easiest as possible. There is a similar thing in AoK, called friend/foe colors, instead of using different colors for each player, you are blue, your allies yellow, and your enemies other color which I don't remember. (Fortunately, this was an option)

I think this is just stupid, part of the game, is eye candy, and there is certainly no eye candy in green snow and friend/foe colors.

Besides, the people who liked this, don't do anything besides gaming, and have lost the sense of the game, which is to HAVE FUN, not to win.

Well, this is my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Admiral Thrawn

Believe me you CAN see it. If you couldn't I'd support the idea. But the fact is you actually CAN SEE IT. (In AoK's case) You can see stone, you can see relics, you INDEED CAN SEE the gray player.

It was just a change for people who feel they're too good at Multiplayer, and want everything as easiest as possible. There is a similar thing in AoK, called friend/foe colors, instead of using different colors for each player, you are blue, your allies yellow, and your enemies other color which I don't remember. (Fortunately, this was an option)

I think this is just stupid, part of the game, is eye candy, and there is certainly no eye candy in green snow and friend/foe colors.

Besides, the people who liked this, don't do anything besides gaming, and have lost the sense of the game, which is to HAVE FUN, not to win.

Well, this is my opinion.

Yes, you are correct. Many people use trainers in AoC, just because it's not a game anymore, They are desperate to win!

Also I will enjoy booming in GB, and I hope they make it hard to rush in any way. Maybe you can erect force fields (Like walls but weaker, maybe more like palisades) that can keep most units away, that are cheap to build and just as easy to build. Maybe it could be like the Tiberian Sun laser fencing.

Originally posted by Kvan

There are blue bunnies that fly over my head and talk to me. They drive me crazy! Sometimes even a red one comes and talks to me. It tells me to do things....:D

Kvan I think you ate a bad Froot Loop, or else you desperately need sleep. Either way I think you'd better see a psychiatrist about that. Those "blue bunnies" can be VERY dangerous. *bash, bash, bash* :rolleyes:

j/k It's good to have a little entertainment around here! :D

Archived