Home

Hey need some more help fellow modders and scripters:

LordJerec

Hmmm... this is what I'm wondering about:

I've tried to edit both Handmaidens handmaiden.dlg, and Hanharr's hanharr.dlg in kotor tool, but when i've done that I did get the angry comments from both Handmaiden and Hanharr, the handmaiden says not to bother her anymore, and hanharr tells me something like this: I can smell a scent, not descent but (something) gotto will pay well for you, the only thing i tried to do to them was first off: Handmaiden to tell me her name, and Hanharr to try to become a jedi, why doesn't this dlg files work as I want them to? And another thing how do i fix the utc files so that they tell me real names? Do I have to do more then just fix their first name and tag?

You're using the KotOR Tool dialogue editor to edit TSL dialogues. Fred never updated the editor to respect the multitude of new fields available in TSL. Your issues stem from the fact that by editing it in KotOR Tool, you've lost critical information from the file. You'll want to use tk102's editor for TSL dialogues - it's available off the website. Just extract the dialogues you wish to edit and then open them in tk's editor :).

Archived