• Last Reply

I would like to post a late, and FINAL, entry:

Name: Payne

Species: Zabrak

Eyes: Ice Blue

Personality: Mean, Tough, Strong willed, quiet and Scary

Appearance: Comming Soon

Weapon: KX-60 Blaster Rifle, Combat Knife, Modified Combat Visor

Bio: Nothing much is known about Payne, other than he was a retired Special Service Operative for the Army many years ago. He later became a Freelancer and a Mercanary, with the use of his Combat Skills, he was a brutal, deadly, efficient killer. He is generally a strong, silent type, making many people afraid of him.

(Payne is basicly an inspred character from RvB's Tex, before the Blue team found out he was a girl)

• 1 month later...

thanks for letting me join!

Name: Tia Allanna

Species: Arkanian

Eyes: Blue

Hair: White

Personality: Stubborn, funny ( you can always count on her to lighten the mood), friendly

Appearance: She wears a dark blue dress and has light blue markings on her face.

Occupation: Grey Jedi , smuggler,sometimes spy( think of a young hot female version of Jolee Bindo)

Weapon: Blue lightsaber, vibrosword

Bio: She's very secretive of her past and doesn't have many friends besides Keira Bloom. She's a restless spirit.The main reason she doesn't talk about her past is cause she is the child of a famous Sith Lord and an exiled princess.

Name: Keira Bloom

Eyes: brown

Hair: reddish brown

Species: human

Personality: shy until she knows you; loyal if she deems you worthy, rather detached due to her jobs.

Weapon(s): Echani Vibrosword

BIO: a woman of many names&backgrounds, it is unclear exactly of her true origion

Coruscant's off limits got it

Name: Jaq Starfire

Eyes:brown

Hair:black

Species:human

Personality: Stuck up but compassionate

Weapon(s): Vibrosword and a blaster( though he rarely uses the blaster , he finds using such weapons beneath him)

BIO: He is a prince but is currently incognito. He got his compassion from his late mother, Queen Isodora ( who was killed by the Sith) and is ' holier than thou' attitude from his father , King Viggo

• 1 month later...
maybe it was the blond hair that made me think barbra eden,* i dream of genie theme song plays in the background* LOL.

i'm trying to figure who's character is with who ? I guess since I kind envisioned Tia to be a little bit like mara jade , i guess i'm looking for her luke

Hmmm... Interesting. :D And I love the backround theme song! *dances to it* :lol:

Archived