Home

Can't get to bathysphere! Help!!

I just completed the brain tumbler experiment and went to meet lili at the lake where the fish monster took her. I ran towards the bathysphere, but before jumping in, i jumped onto the rock thinking i could get some PSI cards first. At some point, i fell in the lake where i was whipped three times by the monster and returned to the beach. When i tried to get to the bathysphere again, portions of the boardwalk are missing. There is a canoe i can jump in, but i can't figure out what to do with it. Ive paddled all around the lake, trying to get onto the rest of the boardwalk, but i'm unable to jump off except near the beach. I cannot figure out how to get to the bathysphere. After time goes by, more of the boardwalk is missing. Can anyone give me a clue as to how to get to that bathysphere. I'm guessing i need the canoe?

You don't need the canoe at all once you have Levitation. But you don't even need Levitation to get to the bathysphere. Just walk along the boardwalk next to the beachhouse and you should have no trouble getting to the bathysphere. Got that?

"This game will blow your mind...out of your nose." - ad for Psychonauts

The only problem is portions of the boardwalk are missing. I can't walk along the boardwalk to the bathysphere because the boardwalk is missing huge chunks out of it and is roped off. They placed the canoe where a portion of boardwalk used to be, i assume because they want me to use the canoe, but i can't figure out why. I use the canoe to paddle over to a remaining portion of the boardwalk leading up to the bathyshpere, but its roped off and I'm unable to jump past the ropes onto the remaining boardwalk.

Okay. I think i figured it out. For some reason, when i restart the game console the boardwalk reappears. But, if i fall in the water, the boardwalk disappears and i have to exit the game and go back in to have the boardwalk reappear. Also, i think i can use levitation on the small deck on the side of the boathouse to jump up and catch the net and then climb up.

Archived