Home

beast mastery

pieman888

i started just before chapter 6 and im lvl 24 i have house and a fair ammount of credits

i need to find out how to get an icubator. all the guides ive found assume you have one? also how would you go about ptting it in your home?

harvesters collect resources. you find GOOD resources by using mineral/metal/chemical surveying devices....they need power (solar or wind, if you don't want to place those type of harvesters you can buy the resources either through the bazaar or through vendors) to run, once they are running, they will give you so many of a resource per hour. the reason they are draining your credits is because you haven't deposited a credit amount for maintenance and its drawing the credits from the bank.

umm target the harvester, press ~ on the keyboard, and drag it to maintenance or pay maintenance. there should be an option as well to go to the hopper or whatever and retrieve the resources (drag and drop into inventory) i dunno too much about the incubators, i do know that i bought a crap one though. lol

umm target the harvester, press ~ on the keyboard, and drag it to maintenance or pay maintenance. there should be an option as well to go to the hopper or whatever and retrieve the resources (drag and drop into inventory) i dunno too much about the incubators, i do know that i bought a crap one though. lol

just a few more questions where is 'pay maintenance' and how much would i expect to pay for a harvester and even if it is crap would it work?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Everything is on the same radial menu. Pay around 1k to make it last a few days until you can sell your resource on the bazaar or to another player. Depending on the % of minerals you are mining, will depend on how fast your harvester will get full.

All the options, including destroying your structure work from the same menu and needs to be called everytime you want to do something. Basically, click on the harvester then press ` (or right click if you have the old key map) to bring up the menu.

Guest DarthMaulUK

of course. you can use anything you find. If you are making a mount, the quality doesnt matter, or does the colour (as far as we know)

Guest DarthMaulUK

there should be alot of people on Bria. Pop into the cantina and speak to an entertainer, they are always the best to ask about guilds. Tip them well though :) To make a mount, you will need that skill.

If you want a mount and don' want to spend the expertise points, once you have found a guild, speak to someone in there who might be able to help

yeah you speak to a profession councilor, they are found in theed, mos eisley, and coronet. the first few resets are free and they go up little by little with each reset...i must've reset my expertise like 60 times so far and it's only costing me like 50k to reset now. changing profession is alot more expensive though. the first profession respec is free after that they go up signifigantly.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah you speak to a profession councilor, they are found in theed, mos eisley, and coronet. the first few resets are free and they go up little by little with each reset...i must've reset my expertise like 60 times so far and it's only costing me like 50k to reset now. changing profession is alot more expensive though. the first profession respec is free after that they go up signifigantly.

whereabouts ?

Archived