Home

pointy tip lightsabers

llcj

if you reskinned a vibroblade you would not get the lightsaber effects, sound, or light. Mybe if you edited the lightsaber model so that the two 'planes' that mark the blade are pointed? Though you will need a modeling program, gmax is a good free program.

Maybe you could ask some one to do it for you? I'll do it if you want but if you want to then:

Get NWmax, just google it. Import the model using NWmax (the model must be ASCII) and edit it. Then export from the model base.

I would recommend manipulating the vertex coordinates as they are much better to change. Also you may need to slice the planes so you can keep a point. Also.. I'm not entirly sure it will work. :D

As i said, i don't mind making you the model but im a bit busy to make the mod for it.

Not sure if it will work gang, but ny no means should I deter you (I'd be interested in knowing myself ;) ), BUT since the blades contain animations you might not be able to properly export once you start messing around...

Again though, since I've never attempted it, don't take my word "as law" hehehe. Just wanted to give you a precaution in case you run into problems. ;)

One of the many theories where I'd love to be wrong on this :D

BUT since the blades contain animations you might not be able to properly export once you start messing around...

Thats what i though. I think you should wait until we have learned more about the mdl/mdx format ;). Or of course if you still want to try, then go ahead :D

Archived