Home

Recruitable Ice

Gargoyle King

Hi, i have absolutely no idea how to mod but have an interesting idea that someone in the community may finds intersting enough to pick up. Remember Ice, a female duelist in Taris in K1? Well i've always wanted to have her in my team.

Would anyone possibly inetersted in creating a recruit mod for her, it will be interesting to flesh out the character a bit by giving her dialogue options and possibly npc interactions; and perhaps even have the opportunity to train her as a jedi.

This could be interesting, I like the idea, how would you feel about her replacing Juhani, and editing Juhani's dialog so you can't recruit her and only kill her :D, that way you have an ordinary party member, then train Ice as a Jedi and give her her own party member dialog, though she won't have a voice, unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
This could be interesting, I like the idea, how would you feel about her replacing Juhani, and editing Juhani's dialog so you can't recruit her and only kill her :D, that way you have an ordinary party member, then train Ice as a Jedi and give her her own party member dialog, though she won't have a voice, unfortunately.

Why not just take a Twi'lek female voice (like a generic female twi'lek) and have ICE speak twi'lekese (like that guy on Korriban in sith academy with the 'bad' accent) You could just say she has a bad accent and replace her other sound sets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived