Home

I am so confused (modifier bits/power bits and re'ing)

Rogue15

I'm so confused so could someone please walk me through the process of making a 3 stat thing for a piece of armor? I'm not an armorsmith myself, so what would I need to bring to an armorsmith if I wanted to make an armor attachment of constitution, agility, and stamina? I read the guide and i only understood 1/4 of it. i found the parts to make each of the stats, but then i go browsing on the bazaar and look at power bits and i'm seeing ones with power of 1-20+....now i am VERY confused!!! help!

well i just bought a CA (clothing attachment) the other day, a bit expensive, 1 million 360 thousand or so credits, but they are very easy to install....all you need is a crafted piece of clothing with a socket on it, and just go to inventory and drag and drop the CA onto it! pretty freakn cool because now instead of wearing looted crap, you can wear what you WANT to wear and have good stats to go along with it!!! It only works with newly crafted stuff I believe, i think the text on the clothing type has to be in gold? anyway it is very cool!

Archived