Home

help

pieman888

hey im now a lvl 32 commando and i was thinkning about getting a flamethrower i was wondering how would get one and what combat lvl i need to use one?

also are there any good quests that give good combat items in return .. i have done the kartan armour quest.

Guest DarthMaulUK

check the bazaar for a decent one. Naturally, the best ones are for lvl 90s but the bazaar is your best friend. Or, you can do a vendor search. Bring up your Galactic Map (Control V) and select Vendor - then Weapons and take a trip around and compare prices etc.

Most quests, like the legacy quest, give good rewards and alot of credits and XP.

Guest DarthMaulUK

if you haven't worn it (bio-linked) you could try and swap it with another player (use the official trade forums) but again, make sure that the one they trade isn't bio-linked.

Once you've done the quest, you can't do it again, even if you change faction.

dammn .

with my incubator that i finaly got for around 180k i was wondering how long it takes to incubate a pet and what else you need

i have 3 different sorts of enzymes with high qualityexcept the one starting with hydro-something

will this affect the incubation or the final product?

Archived