Home

[K1] Getting two characters close to each other.

swfan28

I'm trying to make a mod that shows male PC and Bastila actually kissing each other in the Ebon Hawk instead of a fade to black effect. The animations work just fine, but I can't seem to get the PC close enough to Bastila for it to look right. They are kissing only air before each other.

I've tried using the functions ActionMoveToObject() with very short distance and ActionJumpToLocation() with precise coordinates where I want them to be but neither seems to be working. The game just doesn't seem allow two objects that close to each other.

There must be some way to get this to work because Carth Romance Fix is working just fine. Would someone know what it is?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Master Zionosis

Wait! Is there even a kiss animation , blimey, how did i not know about this.

No, but the talk pleading animations are close enough if I get the characters close enough. The female will cross her hands between them though so I'll have to experiment with camera angles.

Originally Posted by oldflash

Can I suggest to use a temporary .utc file with collision disable?

Can collisions be temporarily disabled with a script. It would be difficult to spawn a new character unless I remake the scene from scratch.

Never mind. I got it working. While I could not get Bastila jump close to Revan, it worked the other way around. Thanks for everyone who tried to help.

The mod is almost ready. I'll just do some fine tuning with camera angles, character placement and timing before releasing it.

Originally Posted by Mindtwistah

Whooa, you don't see Bastila kiss Revan? That sucks. What about Carth and fem. Revan?

And I thought we already cracked the animations so now you can make a new animation. Haven't we?

In unmodded game there is no kissing scene with Carth and fem. Revan. The Carth Romance Fix adds an extremely well done kissing scene to the Unknown World. Making new animations is beyond my modding skills. If someone made a good kissing animation, I would gladly use it.

Archived