Home

Manaan Underwater Glitch /Spoilers?

Obi-Wan Baloney

When you have to fight the Firaxa in the first section of the underwater part of the station; I had this weird and cool glitch where my character preceded to fire his blasters at the Firaxa. It killed the Firaxa and the game went back to normal.

The first time this happened the game froze. But it's not a problem now. Just wanted to see if anybody had this happen before. :afro1:

Actually had that happen once when playing the game. I did also have the mod that allowed you travel with companions along the floor and use your own weapons in my OR folder, though it was working kind of funny. The visual when I pushed the button for the sonic device had my PC firing blasters. Usually, after firing on the first shark, the screen will show you have access to your regular inventory, such that you can switch weapons, etc... That time, all I could access was the sonic device. I was also using D333's warp device, and when I warped over to the Rift area I went back into the area with the scientists. I then went back out, BUT this time I was dressed up in the pressure suit (as were my 2 npcs). Funny "glitches". Usually, when on the sea floor, ALL the party appears as if on land. I've used these mods together before, but that was only instance where that's happened (so far).

I haven't. Did you pressed the button to use the Sonic weapon on him and then your char shoot it or something?

No, it just started firing my blasters at the Firaxa. As I said it killed and everything. Took off vitality points. He wasn't actually holding the blasters, but he was in the position like he was holding them.

No, it just started firing my blasters at the Firaxa. As I said it killed and everything. Took off vitality points. He wasn't actually holding the blasters, but he was in the position like he was holding them.

Yeah, I meant, did you pressed the default attack button, or something? And I know what you're talking about, like the char is holding an invisible rifle.

Yeah, I meant, did you pressed the default attack button, or something? And I know what you're talking about, like the char is holding an invisible rifle.

There is no way to select the attack button. It just started attacking. I guess I could have stopped it from doing it, but at the time I was kinda shocked and stoked that it was doing that.

Archived