Home

Tim Schafers new game to be unveiled?

Incognito79

From the official E3-lineup:

Sierra

* Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, GBA)

* Empire Earth 3 (PC)

* Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Wii, DS)

* The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (Wii)

* SWAT: Target Liberty (PSP)

* TimeShift (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

* Unannounced title (TBC)

* World in Conflict (PC)

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=79006

Its been two years since the release of Psychonauts now so they should be ready, and we know that Vivendi/Sierra will handle the game. So.....could it be....?

Oooh, could be. (Welcome to the forums, btw!)

I also noticed that Gamecock have a few unnanounced titles... and I think we've mentioned Gamecock in the news before, because they're doing something related to LucasArts, but I can't remember what.

And then LucasArts haven't confirmed any titles, but I should think they'd show of Indy and Force Unleashed.

And Mercenaries 2 being unveiled by Electronic Arts? Oh yeah, I think LucasArts lost the rights to making that game, or something.

All is quiet on the Double Fine website front, with the usual amusing but not-related-in-any-way-to-any-new-games updates, although subject titles as of late have been a bit suggestive. "Name Game Update" and "RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED!" being examples of this.

I also noticed that Gamecock have a few unnanounced titles... and I think we've mentioned Gamecock in the news before, because they're doing something related to LucasArts, but I can't remember what.

Gamecock is the publisher of Insecticide by Crackpot Entertainment. The publisher is actually putting on their own little expo (called "EIEIO," get it?) of sorts in lieu of attending the new E3, and Insecticide is confirmed to be one of the games they'll be exhibiting (not too surprising considering they're I think a new publisher and only have so many games in the pipeline). I probably should have added a news item about that, but I figure covering the hopefully plentiful Insecticide stuff they're going to show off is all anyone really cares about.

As far as Double Fine's title, I suppose this substitute E3 is as likely a place as anything for it to be announced. Here's hoping!

Archived