Home

[Fic] Loss and gain

A horse drawn carriage pulling her lifeless body... a fitting end to a beloved Senator, mother and wife. the senate was her passion, always used to say " I feel like i'm doing something for the better, Carth. Like i have a purpose besides being a Jedi." i begged her not to go a few times after a bombing attack would happen, but she was as stuborn as ever. Even when pregant with Ashira she'd still be debating, infact she debated up to the last moment. As far as a mother, No one could top her. Even with dustil she had the patience of a saint. Teenagers can cause so much Greif, like right now i am holding on to a upset Dustil who is holding his own daughter. She is dressed in robes of grey. i'm holding his hand and trying to be calm. i'll miss her so much... why'd age have to take her from her granddaughter so soon. she loved that little girl, baught her ponies and diamond crusted rings gallore. " She's a little me." she used to say as they'd be riding together, her on Stedfast, Arianni on her pony, Trainwreck. How i loved to take a horse ride with her. But, it's all over. "it's all over beautifull, you can rest in peace at last free from pain. I love you Revan.. Know that'll never change."

Archived