Home

Online- Destroying Friendly Droids??

Dark_Hunter

ok, online on swb2 i often use the units with recon droids to eliminate dug-in forces or just for a bit of non-death risked killing.

I always park myself next to an ammo droid so I can keep deploying recon droids each time i lose one. The thing is, my team mates (not AI) always seem to blow up the ammo droid, intentionally.

I can't figure out why. They even sometimes hang around waiting for me to go and repair it just to re-blow it up.

Why The **** Do they DO it? anyone know?

Did you try turning off Friendly Fire? I suppose it will not help muach though. Stupid AI. =.=

Well, if you think the little Recon droids in BFII is fun, in BF1 those recon droids belong to snipers... and they can call down orbital bombardments. Yes. You can spam those way back in BF1. Gosh that whacks up unbelievable amounts of kills.

haha, yeah i remember doing that, but I'm talking about human players destroying the droids :S. lol

maybe I wasn't clear enough up there ^.

no i knew wht u meant

Well, ammo/health droids are neutral, so they can help the enemy. Maybe the people were going to deny the enemy those benefits, and stick to using engineers to give them health and ammo,

they would only do tht if the enemy was near, were they near?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go with blowing the ammo droids up to deprive the enemy of ammo. Engi team mates should be dropping that stuff for you anyway. They can always get more because they fix the droids. Then they can blow them up again. Droids left near command posts only serve as re-arming points for the enemy. Especially mine crappin' spawn killers. Get rid of them I say..

Archived