Who would win in a duel?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a duel?

• Bastila
    • The Exile

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mace was probably even better than Dooku in saber combat. Vaapad and Shatterpoint is a dangerous and effective combination. And while Dooku may have been a better duelist than Anakin, Dooku had reached his full potential and learned all he could, while Anakin still had much to learn. But let's not go deeper into this. We've already had discussion like this recently, and that ended not quite well...

Anyway, I agree with stoffe that the Exile's abilities learned in K2 was due to her creating bond easily, and using other's Force sensitivity. But she won't lose those powers once she has them, so the fact remains that she's more powerful than Bastila (IMO).

• 4 weeks later...

It was a poll between who would win, Reven or Exile sometime ago, and it was pretty close there i think. To say Bastila would win over Exile, woule be like to say that Bastila is a even match to Reven if we go after that poll. And i think we all remeber what happend when Reven and Bastila fought each other^^

Wouldn't the Exile win since she does basically feed of the Force of others, she could just feed off of Bastila if needed. I do think Bastila would put up a good fight though.It would not be a quick fight but I think Exile would win. The Exile defeated 3 Sith Lords.Bastila was OVERPOWERED by 2 Sith Lords ( Malak and Revan). Since they both know Battle Meditation, Bastila wouldn't be able to use the one thing that could have given her the edge cause the Exile can use it too.Poor Bastila.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I say Exile, s/he has much more wisdom and experience, even if Bastila had become a Jedi Master, The Exile was under the teaching/training of Kreia, a (in a way) powerful sith lord (If I'm thinking correctly) Also, if s/he is a wound in the force and feeds off of other force users, it would make her/him much more powerful. Just my opinion, so don hate :)

Archived