Home

Rank

Guest Master Yoda

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

School in two weeks? AHHHHHH!!! :D

Oh, thats right you guys are in highschool!

College starts soon too, but I mostly have computer classes so I should be on just as much. :p

Guest Tie Guy

gonna cheat and post during class eh? I wish i still went to my old school cause we had laptops and dsl wireless connection so i could be on during class, that would be great. Oh well, too late now i guess.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

gonna cheat and post during class eh? I wish i still went to my old school cause we had laptops and dsl wireless connection so i could be on during class, that would be great. Oh well, too late now i guess.

WTF!? You had laptops AND DSL Wireless!? I don't like you, go away! :D

If they'd asked me I would probably refuse. Altough I have cable modem I am not willing to spend a lot of time here ... especially when I have GB :)

But Leon being a mod is another sweet victory for our country (I know, I know ... there are more amarican mods here, but you name a few amarican mods on dutch forums, huh)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Kvan

WTF!? You had laptops AND DSL Wireless!? I don't like you, go away! :D

Yes, i went to a small, top class (but not rich), private school. It was part of a test program, and it was awesome.

BTW, Congrats Leon.

And Dave, i don't think i would turn down an offer to be a mod, although i don't know if i would recieve one either. And, i don't know of any Dutch forums. :D

Tie? You being a Mod? HAHA! :D

Congrats Leon! Good thing I sucked up to you before you became a mod! I'm your friend right ;)

Guest Boba Rhett

*Watches Leon shoot Kvan in the face for asking him a question.*

*GULP*

*runs off to get Leon his favorite beverage, magazines and chips*

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*Watches Leon shoot Kvan in the face for asking him a question.*

*GULP*

*runs off to get Leon his favorite beverage, magazines and chips*

I got shot in the face for asking a rhetorical question? Harsh boards! ;)

harsh indeed... :D

i try to be on everybody's good side, but not at the cost of these boards or their content. so if there's too much post-wasting on a thread, i'll either cut it off, delete some posts that really say nothing or move the thread altogether. Don't worry, you know it'll make sense once it happens in the future.. ;)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Well, lots of us here have a tendancy to rant. You don't mind a little bit of that do ya? ;)

I hope he doesn't. *I* see it like this, if the person posting isn't mean and no one complains, I say don't touch the thread....but thats just me :)

Anyway, Rhett I'll still be here, I'll just be posting from my school :D

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

...not as long as there's a discussion on the side.. :p

Speaking of which: what would you people prefer as title for Senate-members ? I'll take that into consideration once i draft the first proposal.

Senator :D

Originally posted by darthfergie

Yes, but how would you decide who is from where?

Either when you vote for the person you say which Senator he/she is OR the mods make up all the Senator positions and fill them with the people we selected

Guest Tie Guy

How bout we have one seat for every 20 or 30 or whatever number of people on the Forums. That way, the senate would grow as more people came. And, right now we'd have like 10 senators, but if we grew a lot, we could have a big senate.

Anyways, about the names, we could have like, "Defense Secretary" who could head up the multiplayer matches. "Supreme Chancellor", who would head the meetings, and so on....

Or we could just stick with senators, and a Supreme Chancellor, ehich would probably be good enough.

Archived