Home

About my fan fics...

To those who were waiting with interest to read my completed KotOR III story and KotOR comedy... well, I'm sorry. I stopped working on it months ago and well, I'm sorry again for only telling you folks this today.

It's not that I've completely lost interest in the KotOR series, because I haven't, but yeah, I haven't played either KotOR game for over a year now, but will get around to playing KotOR again soon probably shortly before my estimated time for when I think TSLRP will be done by, which I reckon will be by November this year, at this stage, or maybe sooner, or perhaps later; I'm not sure.

I just haven't devoted the time, effort and thought needed to the fan fics for them to be good. I might make a very short, like 20 paragraph brief outline of a KotOR III plot suggestion later on down the track, but that's about it.

Anyhow, I have been fairly inactive in the past couple months or so on this forum, and whether that will change or not, I don't know. It depends on the topics goin' around. Well, that's all I wanted to say.

Good day everyone.

TA

Archived