Home

Taina's Replacer Tool?

SithRevan

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get a copy of this tool. I've looked in the usual places already and PCGM is completely empty so if somebody who has this could give me a download it would be appreciated.:D

Also, to any mods who see this, I was unsure where to post this as this does have something to do with a mod that I'm currently building and also with a tool that I currently need. So I choose to put it here but if it is indeed the wrong place I apologize.

Thanks Chainz and thank you for PM'ing me that download link!:D

One more thing if anybody could explain the instructions to that tool, specifically this part, that would be great...

13) click [start Replacing] button;
14) open pfha04.mdl;
15) save as pfha04_new.mdl;
16) click [start Replacing] button;
17) open pfha04.mdx;
18) save as pfha04_new.mdx;

Thanks for all of the help everyone!:D

One more thing if anybody could explain the instructions to that tool, specifically this part, that would be great...

13) click [start Replacing] button;
14) open pfha04.mdl;
15) save as pfha04_new.mdl;
16) click [start Replacing] button;
17) open pfha04.mdx;
18) save as pfha04_new.mdx;

Pretty much what it sounds like. After you've loaded the ASCII old and new ascii model, and have checked the parts of the model you have modified in the list of vertex and texture coordinates, you press the Start Replacing button.

You get a standard open dialog box. Set the filter box to MDL and pick the original, unaltered MDL file that the old ASCII file was generated from, and then in the second dialog box that pops up you set the name and location to save the MDL file the Replacer just has modified as.

Then you'll have to repeat the same process for the MDX file, so click Start Replacing again, change the filter box in the Open dialog to MDX, load the original, unaltered MDX file the old ASCII file was generated from, and save the modified MDX file the Replacer creates in the second dialog box.

Could you pm me the Taina Replacer Tool please?

This is the link Chainz gave me. I hope it's alright if I put it up...

Link:

~snip~

*- Master Zionosis is right, until I can get permission from Taina, I have to keep my archive link privately. :)

If/when I get it, I'll post a public link on SWK itself so everyone can enjoy.. hehehe ~ Cz

Archived