Home

very newbie questions (i mean very newbie)

Kissakias

i read a lot of forums lately but in some things i can't find answers (or i don't understand them)

1= How many ships can i have in my character?

2= Can i have and fly the X-Wing, the Eta-2 and the YT-2400 all together in one character?

3= [You'll need to be a rebel "on leave" to do this mission]. What is the meaning of that "on leave"?

4= With AT-RT, can I kill creature/NPC and get XP?

5= Can Zabraks wear all the helmets? (someone said no)

6= If a cloned, and then play for 30 minutes and get disconnected from the internet or my PC makes a restart without a notice do i lost those 30 minutes?

thanx in advance guys. sorry about my english if you don't understand something since it's not my mother lang.

1= How many ships can i have in my character? As many as your datapad can hold (i've got quite a few myself)

2= Can i have and fly the X-Wing, the Eta-2 and the YT-2400 all together in one character? Yes..not sure about ETA-2..think that is imperial while rebels get the Arc

3= [You'll need to be a rebel "on leave" to do this mission]. What is the meaning of that "on leave"? On Leave means you cannot attack or be attacked by the opposing faction npcs

4= With AT-RT, can I kill creature/NPC and get XP? No, AT-RT is just for riding in, unfortunately. at least it looks cool.

5= Can Zabraks wear all the helmets? (someone said no) That i'm not sure about...i do know they can wear the stormtrooper helmets, i think the only restriction is the females cannot wear the tusken raider head gear

6= If a cloned, and then play for 30 minutes and get disconnected from the internet or my PC makes a restart without a notice do i lost those 30 minutes?

No, not since i've been playing anyway.

thank you rogue 15 for answering my questions

but in the

You said=No, not since i've been playing anyway.

So if i'm not loosing them, what is the point of cloning my self?

2= Can i have and fly the X-Wing, the Eta-2 and the YT-2400 all together in one character?

You said=Yes..not sure about ETA-2..think that is imperial while rebels get the Arc

so to have all the 3 must finish all of them (freelance, imperial and rebel) in one character right?

• 2 weeks later...

1) 2 POB ships, and I never had that many fighters to have to worry about the cap on those....

2) Start as imperial, and work your way through the imperial mission to get the eta. Then master rebel pilot. You can fly the eta because you did the mission, and the 2400 is a drop from HK, so you will have to beat HK 47. The only ship you listed that's faction specific is the X wing.

3) Already answered by Rogue15

4) Already answered by Rogue15

5) Zabs can wear anything Humans can wear. Ya just can't wear wookiee or Ithorian stuff.

6) Your character is stored on the server. Cloning has been kindof a running gag as of late. Taking the cloner express... Lava bath travel.... Storing your cloning data is useful for establishing a place where you can clone safely. For instance: you are in Rori. While fighting for your side you get a bounty check from a smuggler, and find out that a BH is waiting for you at the Rori cloner. You die and clone in your home town on Correllia, and wait til the BH comes to hour house and play knock knock jokes with him until he gets bored and leaves.

Archived