Home

Breaking news: China now assumes control of other-worldly affairs

Tyrion

It's not so absurd, actually. Every totalitarian state appears quirky to other "free" states. China is an atheist state, like North Korea and does not want a religion to have dominating influence. And for gods sake, they are not going to throw Buddhists into concentration camps! :p

What I find weird is the concept that to reincarnate, you need the Government's permission. Ask yourself, what would Buddha do? :p

buddha would recall everything china made and exported within the past 2 months. nor would its CEO hang himself and leave 1000's on the street because his friend gave him some lead paint. goes past that ... the dog food the food the toys, the toothpaste EVERYTHING.. everything from china is tainted EVERYTHING... if you don't watch the news you should.. cuz id rather buy from russia right now than china... and I refuse to have anything that has the word china on it besides my 48 piece set on my dining room cabinet. most of the catfish you eat in low end diners and rest are chinese farm raised and now thats being recalled for lead ( this is not oin CNN by the way,... i am a chef and have heads up for this) China sucks trying to own the world by poisoning them and sucking the gas out of everyone for themselves.. plain and simple.

Aw shucks. Woe is Tibet. Perhaps the Dalai Lama should just purchase a license to reincarnate.

buddha would recall everything china made and exported within the past 2 months. nor would its CEO hang himself and leave 1000's on the street because his friend gave him some lead paint. goes past that ... the dog food the food the toys, the toothpaste EVERYTHING.. everything from china is tainted EVERYTHING... if you don't watch the news you should.. cuz id rather buy from russia right now than china... and I refuse to have anything that has the word china on it besides my 48 piece set on my dining room cabinet. most of the catfish you eat in low end diners and rest are chinese farm raised and now thats being recalled for lead ( this is not oin CNN by the way,... i am a chef and have heads up for this) China sucks trying to own the world by poisoning them and sucking the gas out of everyone for themselves.. plain and simple.

You are truly a learned scholar, sir.

*Monocle*

Archived