Home

Darth Nihilus on the Star Forge

Nikkolas

So, I was always wondering what would happen if Nihilus got on the SF?

It's supposed to corrupt you to something truly evil and primal...Nihilus kinda already is.

He is also a Force Devourer who feeds on massive stores of Force power. Which the SF is, isn't it?

So if he had been on it, would he able to suck up all the energy in it?

So, I was always wondering what would happen if Nihilus got on the SF?

It's supposed to corrupt you to something truly evil and primal...Nihilus kinda already is.

He is also a Force Devourer who feeds on massive stores of Force power. Which the SF is, isn't it?

So if he had been on it, would he able to suck up all the energy in it?

It would probably be a contest of who devours who, since the Star Forge was powered by Darkside energies. It corrupted its users to produce more "fuel" for itself. If I remember the KOTOR story correctly it pretty much drained the whole Rakatan species of their force connection in the end.

Still, since the Nihilus is very strong in the Darkside he'd probably be a tasty snack for the Forge. While the Forge isn't really a life form, so I doubt Nihilus could drain it. There is no mention in the game of Nihilus being able to lick up Darkside power from places strong in it. He's just described as devouring the life force of others to satisfy his hunger and increase his power. I doubt the Star Forge has a life force.

Archived