Home

Map for 601DAN

Vox Kalam

Does anyone know how to make a .map file for the module editor for 601DAN (Khoonda Plains)? Or where I can find one?

You need to assemble the .mdl files for that area in 3dsmax then send it to Fred Tetra to get it calibrated to a .map file.

Now I would normally say that Fred Tetra hasn't been active for a long time and probably won't be able to do it, but he posted here last night, so I'm hoping he's back to stay.

Fred did ask for anyone who is interested in him updating kotor tool to PM him and if there is enough intrest he will do so. I did pm him and I also asked if he is still doing the maps for kotor tool.If he is I can make the 3Dmax file if he is still doing them.

Yeah, I asked him the same thing, and also said that if need be I'll make every area in max, so we can have all K2 area's lol.

^^^ Just GMax.... I think it's still around somewhere, although it will not work for the task of .map making.... you need the real McCoy.

MZ - are you serious about that? Making the rest of the maps for TSL? I have a friend who will do several of them, as he is a 3ds guy... not real difficult for him. If you are working on any of them right now, let me know and I'll scratch them off my list. I need a couple modules in particular, that would be murder without the Module Editor. 601DAN is one of those ;)

^^^ Just GMax.... I think it's still around somewhere, although it will not work for the task of .map making.... you need the real McCoy.

MZ - are you serious about that? Making the rest of the maps for TSL? I have a friend who will do several of them, as he is a 3ds guy... not real difficult for him. If you are working on any of them right now, let me know and I'll scratch them off my list. I need a couple modules in particular, that would be murder without the Module Editor. 601DAN is one of those ;)

Well, not all of them, maybe if people would like to make a list of the ones they want and then post in here, I'll make the most high demanded ones :)

Archived