Home

eye patch for left eye

PHAIZ7

Sorry, but that isn't possible. The head textures are mirrored, so what shows up on the left side also shows up on the right side.. :(

It should be possible to do as a visor headgear item with its own model. There are a fair number of mods with new masks, goggles etc that have been released so it should be possible to model one that looks like an eyepatch (if you can do 3d modeling) :)

i wanted it for my akzul head but as a removable item. i didnt know it would be so hard.

Edit: i mainly want anything that will cover the left eye as a removable item as long as it doesnt cover right eye. everything ive managed to find so far hasnt actually covered the eye.

Do you really want some kind of eye patch/covering or do you just not want to see the eye?

I did make a simple mod to give him a 'fake' eye...

...or is that the eye you didn't want to see? :)

I'd be happy to change the eyes around for you, but I'm not able to do much else as far as skinning and (especially) modeling are concerned ;)

Oldflash's Final Touch mod has an item that just covers one eye. I think it was the tech eye or something or the other, but you could probably just retexture it to look like a patch if it is for yourself, or you could get his permission to use it and retexture it into a patch, or you could just ask him to do it since it is his mod :)

I am pretty sure it covers the left eye too

yeah i have that mod but you can plainly see the eye and i know nothing about kotor modding, im only good at jk3.

EDIT: ok that isnt the mod i thought it was, the thing on bao durs eye is perfect but on the wrong eye, can anyone flip either the eye item or the akzul face please.

Archived