Home

Bastila reskin request

Seamhainn

Hello!

I am working on an After Ending Mod. My friendly request - as I can't do it myself (yet) - is as follows:

- I need a reskin of Bastila (K1) in her usual outfit.

- It should look like a ghost/vision or something similar (transparent and shiny).

- The transmission from TSL is a very good example. Though it just should have another color then blue to avoid to many similarities and associations.

If one kind soul could help me - that would be great!

Thanks and take care

As I am easily satisfied, transparency is not strictly necessary, of course. A shining white or other color would be good, too. It only should be obvious that it is not a living being. Also if Bastila would not be recognazable at first and second sight would be good, too.

Thanks and take care

Edit: As there are not takers, no offence intended (!), is there a tutorial how to accomplish it myself?

Unfortunately I am a few days off workwise, but I will try it out as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Edit: The white one is simply awesome. I could not ask for more.

How do I attach the files to my new created utc file, as Bastila herself shall look the same as always, of course?

Thanks and take care

The white one is simply awesome. I could not ask for more.

How do I attach the files to my new created utc file, as Bastila herself shall look the same as always, of course?

Thanks and take care

glad you like it.

weird, though, the white one was my least favorite. ohwell, it's up to you.

Archived