Home

Can't sell pricey goods

thejaf

HI,

I cant sell items for more that 250 credits.

When I try to sell items worth more thatn 250 credits, I get a message "this item is worth more than 250 credits"

is this a glitch in the game or is this the way it is?

ps: I've just finished the game without selling a thing! would like to get some extra credits tho!!

twogun:

• 1 month later...

It's a check to keep you from accidentally selling say Calo Nord's battle armor with a stray click of the mouse, for which i'm greatfull. As those above me said just press "ok" and get your credits. In Sith Lords it is usually better to break items down at a work bench and then have a character with high skills build new gear for you.

Capt'n Jack is quite correct. You can sell them, but if you have a lot of items over 250 creds, it becomes VERY tedious.

Agreed. That supposed "glich" has never happened to me. I know that you cannot sell items that have been modified.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you can sell modified items (as well as upgraded ones). At least I have.

Whether or not this means anything, I only have the Xbox version of KotOR I and KotOR 2. It says on mine that you CANNOT sell items that have been modified ( a.k.a "upgraded items") :)

The difference might be that I play on a PC, not XBox. But even if you can sell an upgraded item, you might want to remove the upgrades for the money (or use elsewhere), because there is no extra value added to the upgraded item if you don't.

Modded (not upgraded) items should have a value that is built into their construction. Once again, though, I'm using a PC and that may not be relevant for XBox users.

Archived