Home

Chapter 6.12: Masters of the Wild - 09/13/2007

Sehtii Hathor

On Thursday, September 13th at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York)

12:00 PM GMT (London) / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 8:00 PM (Tokyo)

Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.

The Imperial Theme Park

New adventures await those who work for the Galactic Empire! High level Imperial citizens should speak to Kaja Or'Zee at the Emperor's Retreat to begin the journey.

The Imperial Theme Park has been revamped with new quests and content.

General Gameplay

Dice and chance cubes can now be used from the toolbar.

Reduced spawn quantities and increased respawn time for Kaadus on Naboo.

Droids

Fixed an issue with the Droid Customization Kit not detecting a valid droid target.

Buffs

Fixed an issue where buff effects with critical hit bonuses were not properly adding critical hit.

Commando

Mines purchased from faction recruiters can no longer be placed while user is in a combat state.

HX2 mines have been migrated to the combat system. These mines now generate combat spam and apply appropriate Commando Devastation and Damage over Time bonuses.

Beast Master

Beasts in passive mode should now attack properly when told to.

Looking forward to collecting all new stuff from the "revamped" Emperor's Retreat. I just wish people weren't able to place homes so close to the retreat area. I know on starsider there's a large naboo home right by one of the guard towers.....nitpicky I know, but still, seems silly to have a house right there.

Archived