Home

Tardis

GameGeeks

Anyone willing to make the Ebon Hawk look like the Tardis from the current Doctor Who? I'd be fun just to walk around inside it and look at it. Also try no make it actual size i don't care if it there's a big barrier around it thats the size of the Ebon Hawk just as long as it looks like it.) Thanks in advance.

actualy someone did a mod that changed it to Han's ship the meleniumvalcun

Hmmmm.... I have never seen this mod, if you have a link then do share :)

If not then all I can say was it was probably a reskin.

It is so far impossible to change the Ebon Hawk into the Tardis, not to mention you would have to edit every area that has the landed Ebon Hawk to change it to the Tardis, and that isn't possible just yet either.

The reason why I'm using the word 'yet', is because of the progress that has been made on new area designing. But even now, I doubt what you have requested be possible ;)

I Just Came Up With An Awsome Idea :D

Would It Be Possible To Lock All The Ebon Hawk Security Doors (Like n The Prologue)

And Make It So The only Room You Can Access Is The Main Hold (The Room With The Round Console In It) And Make The Galaxy Map Move To The Round Console And Reskin The Room To The Tardis Colour Scheme And Put All The Party Members Stand Around The Console (Like In The Cutscenes When You Arrive At A New Planet) And Then Put Another Console In That Allows You To Leave The Ship?

This Would Be Kind Of Like The TARDIS Interior Would It Not?

Just A Thought ;)

-DarthDingDong

Archived