Home

Pretty simple request (I think) [K1]

Salzella

I realise this seems a bit boring of me, but could someone make me (or find me i suppose) a mod that removes darkside transitions - except for the sith eyes. I though maybe more Anakin Skywalker style rather than Sidious. heh.

Another thing: a mod that hides all non-jedi/droid party member's armour, so they have the appearance of wearing their default clothing appearance, while still gaining the benefits of the armour? Lends a more cinematic air if we see them in their usual togs i think.

Any help with these would be much appreciated :)

The second idea was literally a five-minute job to do. Just unzip this file into your Override directory and you're away.

Regarding the first idea, removing dark side transitions entirely is just as easy. Five minute job. Keeping the eyes, though, requires a re-texture job; not particularly hard, perhaps, but more time-consuming.

I realise this seems a bit boring of me, but could someone make me (or find me i suppose) a mod that removes darkside transitions - except for the sith eyes. I though maybe more Anakin Skywalker style rather than Sidious. heh.

i still need someone to do this :)

a note: the game i am currently in (and one i'd rather not start again :p) is using InryiForge's male head pack, for those of you who are familiar with it, so perhaps it can be done for that? presumably permission would be required also... but as i say, i'm no modder, so any general help here would be cool :)

Sorry Salzella, we strictly do not allow 'bumps' here in the Mod Requests forum. Please no more 'bump' posts. Thanks. -RH

- apologies

Archived