Home

KOTOR story line

RevanMMaster

To what? I mean... it'd be a little harder than for TSL but yeah... someone could change it... but I mean just askin to change the storyline... well... we're gonna need at least a LITTLE more to go with... oh and... it probably wouldn't have any sound... at all... unless someone took the time to record voices and syncronize it with the lips.

:edit:

oops... didn't see the last part of the request... my eyes play TOO many tricks on me... but like of course Malak would be Sidious and Bandon Darth Vader but who would the PC be? I mean think about it... the PC can be a guy or a girl... and so it couldn't be Luke, even if it could be... Luke didn't turn to the Darkside before or in the original trilogy... and Sidious was the Sith Lord for a LONG time before the original trilogy anyway... chances are Plagiues... even if he did survive Palpatine's attack, would be dead from old age!

sry I ment after the orignal

Edit: there could be this totaly new character, the character could be a solider at first then a jedi. Planets: Yavin 4, Hoth, Corecaunt, Star Destroyer, and Mystery Planet.

story line: This republic solider[PC] is on this New Republic cruiser. It then crashes, he is one of the only 2 survivors of the crash. The PC navigates through the mysterious planet. Until he finds the other survivor. The other survivor joins the PC, and they have to find a way off planet. Before u leave off planet You encounter this strange individual with a red lightsaber. U have to fight him,the crewmen gives u time to escape. You head to Yavin 4. There a New Republic Solider tells u to go to Luke Skywalker immediately. When u get to luke u tell him about all that happens. Luke senses a Powerfull connection of the force in u. Luke then becomes your master. Luke trains u how to use a lightsaber, and how to use the force. After Luke tells u that the mysterious individual was Sith. U then go to investagate many cases of diffrent sith around the galaxy. Then you see this premonation in the Force. You see a Star destroyer over yavin 4 . You go on this destroyer on your own while Luke and other allies try to stop the attack on yavin. You Fight many sith on the ship. On the bridge u encounter this Sith Lord. He was the one behind everything. You can either join him. Or kill him. If u join him u go down on yavin and you have to fight luke. If u kill him u have to fight your way out of the ship. U become a hero of the Jedi, and Luke makes u a Master.

Party Members: Crew man, Luke, Jacen, and Jaina Solo, Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn, and this Mysterious person only known as Will.

If someone desides to make this mod. Give me some ideas on how to get the other party members thks

Edit2: I have no Idea how to mod so could someone please do this for me.

Archived