Home

Adidas Returns

No, this is a fanfic! Seriosuly! Infact, the fanfic is called "Adidas Returns."

I decided to come back as I miss this place alot. I also think I have improved in my writing skills. So I'm back, with a new fic and I hope to please you all.

Adidas Returns

Chapter 1

Sweeping down the hall was a dark figure. His dark and dreary cloak tumbled behind him like a carpet. He was holding some documents tightly and was marching at a quick pace.

"Wait until they hear this..." he grumbled cockily. Down the starship hall he marched, until he stopped dead and turned to his right. A large metal door was in his way. On the side was a small device around the size of a calculator.

In he typed the secret code, and it scanned his eyes with a sharp red laser.

"You have been permitted to enter this area" a mechanical voice said. The door swung open as it clicked into the wall. It closed behind him with a bang.

He marched forward past many of the Elite Troops not taking any notice of them. He kept on walking, until he came to another door, of a similar type. He knocked on it with his brass fist.

"Yes?" came a deep reply.

"It's Crane. I have some very important news" he replied plainly.

"Better be good this time" came another low reply and the door opened. Nevously, Crane walked into the room. It was a light room. In the center was a glass table with matching glass chairs. Two men sat their. Both of them looked very important. They were the two chiefs of the Regal Army's Elite Troops.

One was very tall and thin. He had small ears and thin grey hair with a small mustache that curled round his top lip making him look rather odd. The other one was alot shorter, around his forties and was plump. He had also short hair, but a black shade.

"What now Crane?" mumbled the tall one.

"If you can't open your locker, go and get an Elite Troop. They'll get it open for you" laughed the plump one. The two laughed at him mockingly/

"I suppose if you don't want to know..." smirked Crane. "I could tell the other side on this war." The two faces stopped laughing quickly and their faces fell blank.

"That important?" the plump one asked.

"Yes Ryan" he chuckled. "Infact, this is no laughing matter! I have.. some bad news. Not for us, but for the other side too. No one else must get word of this" he explained in a whisper.

"What is it then?" the tall one asked. Crane threw down the scrolls and straightened them out.

"It's a letter from Adidas." The two men gasped.

Dear Regal Army Honouries

I, Darth Adidas have returned. After many years of hiding, I managed to build together a ship strong enough and with enough endurance to take us to another galaxy.

I made a short visit there. There is no war there, and the people claim to feel sorry that our galaxy has a war. So, with my ship, they are going to come to our galaxy, and destroy both sides. I shall be leading them. This is just to give you a heads up, and if you can try and evacuate the innocents.

Lots of love.

Darth Adidas. (a.k.a your worst nightmare)

Chapter 2

"Another galaxy? Adidas? Army? Us? Blow? What? The? Fu-!" shouted Ryan frantically. The taller one stood up.

"We need to get a plan of action" he shouted forcefully. "Where could they becoming from? Any sector, any side or part of this galaxy they could be entering!" he raged. The other two were blank.

"Sir Flaw. Maybe we could, find out who last seen Adidas? Or someone who knows where he went off to?" Crane asked nervously.

"Yes!" he shouted back pointing a finger. "This is your lucky day, you gave as VERY valuable information and now your springing with ideas. We need to get you a better rank than what you are now... but that can wait. Right now, this galaxy is in peril!"

Sir Flaw sweeped out of the room at a pace leaving the two alone.

Ryan left the room, and Crane stood to think about this himself.

Adidas stood on the rocky cliff with a cocky smirk across his face. His brown cape flapped in the strong wind and his pure face and light fair hair gleamed in the sun.

"Time to leave" he mumbled to himself. He took a large step back, taking then a small run and leaping off the cliff without any hesitation. Landing softly, he climbed into his small ship. It was small, white but very fast.

He zoomed across the rocky area for around ten minutes. He soon pulled outside a gigantic starship nearby. It was the biggest you have ever seen. Species of all kinds were piling into it, armed, unarmed, small ships like his, large ships, ground veichles and more were being loaded on. Time was almost up. His invention was ready to go back to his home world.

Carefully, but now slowly he flew his ship into the one much larger. The one HE designed.

The ship, after another half hour began to rumble. The engines, fifty of them, roared up. Then, in a second it disappeared. No, it did not teleport, but it was so fast you could not even notice if moving.

Adidas was on his way back... for revenge.

Chapter 3

In the following days alot of action was taken after Crane's discovery on this terrible letter.

Two hours after Crane had told them, a Regal Army meeting was called. This was on the Planet named "Mofobia. A small planet with seven regions. Six of these were made up of vast cities, buildings and other advances in technology. The other region however, was something different. It was called "The Dark Hills." Many species and animals of every kind, every gender and to be honest anything imaginable was there. A couple of years back, the Regal Army attempted at building in this location, but the monstrous villans and animals fought back, and the Regal Army failed.

In the "Upper Cities" region the meeting was held. In a circular dome made entirley of bricks from centuries back, the general of the Regal Army stood. He was shaking slightly, but the crowd did not notice. In the front seats, were the regular soldiers. They wore red suits, and had some cheap weapons, such as T1 Blasters. These lot were merley jumbled together by the army.

Behind, higher above were the Regal Army officals, such as Captains, Squadron Leaders, Office Workers and Elite Trainers. Up in the second highest balcony, the magestic Elite Soldiers stood in their grey armour and shining green eye shields, they were very tough looking opponents to come across. They were tough!

In the highest balcony, stood a team of about ten men. These were the Regal Army Honouries. Including Crane (the newest honoury), Ryan and the taller one Sir Flaw, the deputy of the Regal Army.

Back to who was standing on the stage, protected by a few Elite Guards the leader stood. His hair was pure white, and he had a very old face. He was thinner than a stick, and some called him Sir Thin. However his name was Sir Flin.

He grabbed the giant microphone infront of him and spluttered a cough into it to get everyone's attention.

"I have some teirrible news. I know all of you are v-very busy so I'm cutting it short. Thanks to Crane, 10th Regal Honoury, we have found proof that Darth Adidas is going to return. From another galaxy, he is bringing a whole army with him. There will be war."

The crowd was completley shocked. Terrified of what could happen next, some screamed and gasped. The Elite soldiers hearts stopped. Other Elite Soldiers, some of the best had died like they never tried last time Adidas was here.

The Honouries and Sir Thin, spent the next two days planning on how they would defend the galaxy. Finnaly, they all decided, every solider they had, even guards and officals would fight. Then they decided that they needed someone who could find information from people who know about Adidas, what he did, what he said he was going to do and which places he was last seen.

Then they found someone, and his names was Splint...

Chapter 4

Splint made his way over the asteroid belt with caution. He ruffled his dark black hair smoothly and took a sip of his Rock Juice. He sighed deeply. Finally, a job for him that was decent.

Splint had spent weeks marking out and training how he would get Adidas. At sometimes, he would just stand there and think about what to do. It came to him, and his plan was so simple, but amazing. It was a trick. He knew Adidas was no fool, so a simple trick would not work. It had to be realistic, which meant he needed other people at the scene. He had already found them.

Finishing his rock juice, he threw the can lazily into the bin and steered his small ship up away from the asteroid belt.

"Not long" he said to himself sneakily. Splint came to the area of the trick. Many small ships were flying about. Splint checked the small green device in his hand.

"30 seconds" he laughed. "Get ready!" All these ships, were unmanned, and flew automatically. They were buzzing baout like bees helplessly.

"20 seconds" he sniggered. The ship was in sight, gigantic. It heavy bulk and weight came speeding. It's giant lights almost bliding Splint he had to put on sunglasses.

Then, he zoomed out of distance. Ready to play his part. The ship came to slow hovering infront of all the minions infront. Then, Splint far away pressed a small button and all the ships crashed together in a deathening explosion. Puffs of fire and dust were everywhere. Then, Splint zoomed in in his small black mini-ship. He came to the docking bay of Adidas's large ship.

"Exuse me!" he shouted in a jolly tone to a pilot across the bay. "There's been a crashn can you tell whoevers piloting this big ship, that they need to take a diversion. I could show you." The pilot stared blankly for a moment, then he motioned Splint to follow.

Splint kept up his game, and stayed in his jolly tone. He followed the odd man, up many winding staircases and a few elevators until they came to the control room.

" Darth Adidas, this man says he will show us a diversion to get round the asteroid belt and the crash" the man said plainly. Adidas swung round. He was stroking his brown growing fair hair.

"Off you go, show us the way" he said whizzing round in his chair. Splint bowed. He left the room. Everything was going well...

Chapter 5

"Oddball" murmered Adidas to his tall co-pilot. Adidas somewhat did no trust this person. He felt that, something was wrong. This was not all correct. He must also keep a low profile, now he had returned to his own galaxy.

"Wait a second" mentioned Adidas. "This guy had got to be offical with the governments, and if not he could just go running off complaining he's seen an illegal ship, in an odd sector has been seen." Adidas gulped. He looked ahead suspiciously. Splint's small ship was racing off.

"Activate the Gas Torpedos" ordered Adidas urgently. One of his soldiers jabbed several buttons quickly. Two small torpedos with blue gas spurting out either side chased after the ship.

---------------------------------------

Splint was enjoying every second of this. He had them eating into his trap.

"Now, I just take them to the ship" he laughed to himself. His control panel began flashing bright red. Splint frowned. He read the Update bar. "Incoming torpedos."

"Crap, I'm busted!" he shouted to himself. He grabbed his personal radio from the small equipment shelf.

"This is Splint, Spy of Regal Army Number 346. The mission has gone on a downfall. I'm in my ship on Phase 3 and I'm being chased by some sort of torpedo, they've guessed I'm not up to any good. What do I do? Repeat, what shall I do, torpedo is incoming!" There was a low crackle over the radio.

"Fly towards the belt, your ship is small enough to get through, but be careful, I dont want you dead, and I don't want that ship damaged!"

Splint nodded and turned off the radio. He made a sharp turn and headed towards the asteroid belt. His heart began pounding at a very fast rate. A sweat dropped from the end of his hair. He made full pressure on top speed from the engine. The torpedo was still closing in on him. Just as one was about to collide with his ship, he made a turn, narrowly getting away from death.

He then found himself in the belt. An asteroid flew over head. The torpedos were back on track again, and coming closer every second. He zig-zagged between several of the largest asteroids in an attempt to outwit his followers.

The same torpedo was yards away. He made a fast turn up and the torpedo crushed into an asteroid at full blast. Rocks and ice exploded everywhere. He looked back, he couldn't see the other torpedo. It must have crashed aswell. Splint sighed...

Archived