darthfergie

Is Rommel Eligable for Senate???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rommel Eligable for Senate???

• Yes!!!! Rommel has changed!!!
    • NO WAY!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Wow, dr. death, thanks!!!

Reason for Rhett not to be Senator: he's a mod.

Sorry I agued that way back when...Leon said they could be...and well...this is Leon's project. I guess if we have a big enough vote in the Senate we might be able to turn that little piece over...but by now I don't really care with so many people becoming mods now...

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Wow, dr. death, thanks!!!

Reason for Rhett not to be Senator: he's a mod.

Sorry I agued that way back when...Leon said they could be...and well...this is Leon's project. I guess if we have a big enough vote in the Senate we might be able to turn that little piece over...but by now I don't really care with so many people becoming mods now...

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

How does that have anything to do with me being a senator? Just because I'm a mod means I can no longer participate in the forum activities or what?

Were's vipers smilie when you need it..... :D

Yah, it says in the Rules Leon made up that Mods can run too. I think a Mod on the senate would be great. They could represent the other mods and present there concerns about the forum. After all they've been here pretty long and are the original mods so why not let them have a seat or two on the senate? ;)

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

How does that have anything to do with me being a senator? Just because I'm a mod means I can no longer participate in the forum activities or what?

Were's vipers smilie when you need it..... :D

Yah, it says in the Rules Leon made up that Mods can run too. I think a Mod on the senate would be great. They could represent the other mods and present there concerns about the forum. After all they've been here pretty long and are the original mods so why not let them have a seat or two on the senate? ;)

Guest Boba Rhett

It's alright. :) Here, have a giftbasket.

*hands mighty a giftbasket*

:D

Oh yeah, and if elected, I promise to gve you all fruit baskets! :cool:

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Thanks guys...

Hopefully, you'll still have this type of support for me, when election day comes around... ;)

Don't worry Rom, i will vote for you.

You know we aren't running against each other but all separately, and whoever gets a certain number of votes is on.

Archived