Home

When is it coming out???

Timmy Tucker

I don't think that you should be able to pick up weapons from dead people. I think that it should stay the same. (Sometimes when people die they have health and or ammo.)

Why? Picking up weapons would be better... Besides your argument falls apart, because they can also leave health or ammo, and duh, leaving a weapon is more ammo...

Are you talking about The Force Unleashed, Darth_Zephyr? This is the Battlefront 3 forum.

Well to ME picking up weapons wouldn't be better. Everyone is allowed to have there own oppinion. That is kinda pathetic that you didn't know that.

Yes, picking up weapons would be picking up ammo. I just don't think that you should be able to get weapons besides the ones you are already holding.

How about this: Normal Trooper can use anything. Engineer is limited to, say, Shotgun, Blaster Rifle, and Pistol. Sniper is limited to Sniper Rifle, Blaster Rifle Pistol. Heavy is limited to...etc. Each class has a limited number of weapons it can use.

Are you talking about The Force Unleashed, Darth_Zephyr? This is the Battlefront 3 forum.

Well to ME picking up weapons wouldn't be better. Everyone is allowed to have there own oppinion. That is kinda pothetic that you didn't know that.

Yes, picking up weapons would be picking up ammo. I just don't think that you should be able to get weapons besides the ones you are already holding.

The "duh" part wasn't because I remembered... It was pointed towards you... That's kind of pathetic that you can't spell...:¬:

Archived