Home

Module question for deleted Shadowlands level

Seamhainn

Hello!

I want to work on the deleted Shadowlands level. As it stands now a map is already established, but it does not map the progress of discovery properly and doesn't also show the boundaries.

Can one kind soul help me here or give me directions werde to look at?

Thanks and take care

Are you talking about the mini map? If so the coordinants are in the .are file adjusting them is pretty much trial and error.

Yes, the mini map and the associated bigger one if one clicks on the mini map. The map is already there, why should I tinker with the coordinates? I just want to make it so that the status of discovery of the module is mapped.

Take care

Yes, the mini map and the associated bigger one if one clicks on the mini map. The map is already there, why should I tinker with the coordinates? I just want to make it so that the status of discovery of the module is mapped.

Take care

Does the arrow move on the map as you walk? If the outer boundries for the minimap are too short it will not move far enough to reveal the map.

I took a look at the files the .tpc map for that module is nothing just a false image. A new map will have to be made. I will see what I can put together for you. If you could PM me and send me the modules as I cannot access filefront.

http://h1.ripway.com/dstoney/lbl_mapm25ab.rar here is a map for the lost shadowlands module just install in override folder.

Archived