Home

Question about the Mohc and Vader models

Forceboat

Hey Darth_Linux,

I was wondering something -did you guys decide to use other models of Mohc and Vader over John's that you used in the previous demo? I know you only have them in .max format in the extra pack and not in the finished .glm format-I hope someday that John will finish Mohc and Vader, and I'm sad that Dark Forces Jan never saw the light of day other than the picture John put up on The Void. Do you know if he ever has plans on finishing Mohc and Vader? He seems to have disappeared off the grid, as he hasn't made any models that are Star Wars related since the Gamorrean Guard almost two years ago.

Yes we used different models this time around because the previous models would not work with in-game cutscenes. This time we used models made for use in game and then we could animate them with no issues during the cutscenes.

I have no idea if John will finish his previous work. You can search google for "hapslash" and see if you can find his site, and then contact him directly.

Yea its a shame we couldn't end up using his models, as his are amazing. I'm happy with the Vader model that was found and credit was given to the author. The Mohc model, looks doggy but it was the best we could put together.

Archived