Home

Continuing K2RP

dead1486

Is anyone going to be taking over where the other team left off? I know things ended on a sour note but I was definitely looking forward to this mod. Btw I know that m4-78 is still being worked on but I'm talking about the rest of it. Correct me if I'm wrong but the team's source is up for download now right?

It seems that large teams like Gizka and Jawa don't do too well. That's because lack of progress, vision, and desire. It seems great for awhile, but they begin to lose it. The only hope is to do the small little restorations at first, then move on to the bigger ones later. Many individuals are working on small restorations that combined, can be pretty big.

Not that I am aware; The source is up for download; But, the Hanharr into Jedi I have reclaimed as my own work with Balor's permission. I will be revamping its' content to be understood and better quality, etc...

IMO, I think the modding community could use a break from said content after all that's happened due to Team Exile (I do count myself when I say Team Exile).

It seems that large teams like Gizka and Jawa don't do too well. That's because lack of progress, vision, and desire. It seems great for awhile, but they begin to lose it. The only hope is to do the small little restorations at first, then move on to the bigger ones later. Many individuals are working on small restorations that combined, can be pretty big.

I'm sure both teams are pretty busy right now. I mean you never know they might even be restroing Sleheyron hopefully:eyemouth:

The team has already restored a significant amount of content as it is. If even a little team could get together to at least oversee and ensure full compatibility with TSLRP, that would be tremendous. This was one of Team Exile's main goals: to ensure full compatibility with the work released by Team Gizka.

So I ask you, the kind modding community, please pick these files back up if nothing else than to ensure compatibility when TSLRP is released. Even if you don't restore a single thing more, if this is all you do I will be eternally grateful.

It seems that large teams like Gizka and Jawa don't do too well.

I think the trouble lies more with it being an Internet team. What you really need is a team of people who all know each other in real life, meet together and work together.

I think the trouble lies more with it being an Internet team. What you really need is a team of people who all know each other in real life, meet together and work together.

Exactly. You find it harder to explain to people what they need to do, then you spend hours and hours explaining things, which they can't either understand or see what goes where. If it was real life, they could go to eachothers houses and show exactly what to so.

If that makes sense O.o

Archived