Home

Mira Jacket mod

DeadYorick

They did it only for darkside tho. It would be good for someone to make it wearable at any time:)

Thats what I meant. The one that was on Kotorfiles was only for Darkside. Which I do not use. I meant a mod that spawns Mira's jacket somewhere on the Ebon Hawk and could be used by PCs that were lightside

If you're comfortable with it, you could probably modify the .uti for the jacket in the mod, for your own personal use, that would make it available for LS players. I don't have the mod myself, but if it's just a matter of removing the DS requirement, that's fairly easy to do in Kotor Tool.

Of course, it might be a lot more complicated than that, since I don't have the mod.

(Edit because .uti is not an .utc. ::headdesk:: )

I do have the mod and did just that but since my retexturing skills are basic I was running around with a darkside body to match my lightside character. Didn't look quite right. But it should be easy enough to change the original model from the game for what he wants right?

Edit:Would it be the utc or the uti?

.utc's are characters, .uti's are items. So probably .uti if the jacket is to be changed. Sorry for the typo above...

You could probably edit the .uti so that it took the original Mira's texture? If that's all it is, it shouldn't be hard to make the texture LS. Or extract the original texture and rename it to the DS texture...something like that, it shouldn't be enormously complex.

Actually I already went in with the KotorTool and took out the uti's for Mira's and Atton's jacket as well as Handmaiden's robe and changed them to be wearable by anyone(I think I did it right anyways). Gonna test it tomorrow to see if it works and if it does then try to put it in a locker on the ship for Rakata. :)

Archived