Home

Someone please help me!

{GF}lead-menace

Ok so I'm getting rady to download the dedicated server for PC version, and I need help on teh admin settings, I want to know how to get the "admin" to say things every time somone enters and how to make it say something every so often, and also is there a way to make it say something when I push a certain button on teh key board, please help me with this, because I can't get it right

If you're using the DS manager from Lucas Files, you can't edit the announcements in that server manager. If you're using the server manager from Black Bag Ops, it's a matter of hitting the <Announcements> button and editing the text file... saving in the text window with the File> Save command and then <Save> in the BBO server manager.

yeha but I'm not exactly sure where to type in my messages at, there are a few different places in teh txt file to put them, if you could sort of show me were to type them in at, and also my friend told me that I have to have an admin password set up for it to run, is that true, becuse it would make sense as before I had never set one up

If you hit the Announcements button, a text window will come up. every line you type in this text window is an announcement except if it begins with //

Once you have your announcements set... click File> Save, then close the window and click <SAVE> in the BBO server window.

The server should have an admin password set before you run it. Type the admin password in the admin password text field on the Server tab of the BBO Server Manager.

Archived