Home

[TSL] Bao-Dur's Robe

Master_Crush

I'm always really annoyed about the fact that Boa-Dur cannot wear robes.

So I am making this request for anyone who can make a Jedi Knight Robe that Boa-Dur can wear.

If its not possible, please tell me. Or if this has already been done, also please tell me.

Actually I think with 90sk's new robes and tunics mods that are out makes it to where Bao-Dur can wear the robes, the only problem is Bao-Durs head tends to float a little bit above the robe and I don't think its possible to fix :)

the only problem is Bao-Durs head tends to float a little bit above the robe and I don't think its possible to fix :)
It's possible to fix if you have modeling skills. Svosh fixed it for someone one time so they could do a Darth Maul head mod. I just used that head model and changed it into Bao-Dur's head a couple of years ago.

baodurrobestr6.jpg

Well what was the mod called?

And where can I get it?

The mod I created is using a head altered by Svosh. I would need to ask him if I could use it and then just use the TSL patcher to make a change in the appearance.2da file on Bao-Dur. Then I could release it.

The mod I created is using a head altered by Svosh. I would need to ask him if I could use it and then just use the TSL patcher to make a change in the appearance.2da file on Bao-Dur. Then I could release it.

*Reads post* Aren't you forgetting about baseitems.2da, the 2da that makes it so that Bao-Dur can't wear robes even if his appearance line was fixed? If I'm not mistaken, you would have to edit the baseitem lines for the 3 types of Jedi Robes in addition to Bao-Dur's appearance.2da line...Unless there's a way without editing baseitems.2da

EDIT: J/K; I just saw the Subtype properties in his UTC file. Ignore the other contents of this post.

I just saw the Subtype properties in his UTC file. Ignore the other contents of this post.
I have a plan around that. I'm going to use the Revan Robe slot in the appearance.2da file when I release it. Bao-Dur can use that slot and it's non-restrictive to dexterity and Force Powers. I'll also change all the other armor he uses to regular so his bionic arm won't be there anymore. This needs to be done because of the new adjustment to the head Bao-Dur will be using so it will fit properly. He'll also have to use a new basic clothing/underwear slot too since his head won't fit on his basic clothing/underwear body model anymore. Anyway, I just need to get Svosh's permission and I can get this out to the public.

But svosh has not been online since 9-12-2007 :(
I'll just have to get his email address from someone who knows it and go from there. I know several people he's close friends to. Once that happens, I can make it for public release and get it out. Then something I did two years ago can get into other people's hands. :D

Archived