Home

Twilek Dancers In Cantina

*Don*

Yes-and no.... DETAILS:

By "yes-and no" I mean that she stays in the cantina. She dances and pays you the money that she earns. First, you need to look around the residential area, and open a door (I believe that it is locked) and there is a twi'lek in a Czerka uniform. He will tell you his story about how he lost his girlfriend while gambling. He will tell you that he needs credits in order to free her. You have the choice giving the "manager" of the twi'lek dancers in the cantina, the amount of credits to pay off the debt. You go back to the male twi'leks apartment (the twi'lek in the Czerka uniform) and you have the choice to make her your 'money' slave, or let her free. The twi'lek in the Czerka uniform will try to get her back, but either way he never does....

Hope that I helped you!

~Rev

I know that this is off-topic, but I sure do wish the same as you *Don*. You can mod your Xbox, but it isn't the same, and it seems to complicated for me to do. I think that it is called soft-modding your Xbox. I'm not sure though. I feel like I am missing out on a lot...:(

~Rev

Archived