Home

Female hooded exile and robes.

Erronis

I would like to seef a hooded female exile. I'm not sure if it is possible or not. Maybe you can use handmaidens hood model or something to that effect. I got the Idea when I was working on a Barriss Offee style Jana Lorso for a selectable PC. She has a hood similar to Adjunta Pall and skin tight robes.

Here is a few links to those who don't know Barriss Offee is.

http://www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/images/BarrissOffee_CloneWars.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Barriss_Offee

So, can it be done? If yes then who would be willing to do this?

There is a hood mod for TSL and K1. The Handmaiden's hood isn't a separate model but it is entirely part of the handmaiden's clothing model. The hood mod for TSL clips a lot as you can see the character's hood clipping through the torso many times.

On closer inspection of the screenshot I could guess you could reskin the handmaiden's clothing model. But otherwise unless you would need to use a separate hood model that would clip into the torso.

You could use Jana Lorso's head and attach it to the handmaiden's clothing. Then reskin the clothing

If you are refering to the hood model based of of a maskless Revan then I can tell you that is not even close to what I mean. The Idea of modding handmaiden's clothing to match my concepts is acceptable however. Is there a way to add it to the clothing list without using handmaidens head. Can someone whip this up for me? The Black version would be ideal but I can paint the white version the way I want it.

Hey Erronis, I tried what you were requesting with the Jana Lorso project and the Handmaidens face is part of that particular model, so what I got was a white model with notexture and jana's face with texture overlapping Handmaidens face. You can tell handmaidens face is still there cause she is turning in different directions than what Jana is.

One way to accomplish this possibly is to use Taina's replacer tool and modify handmaidens face in the model to look more like Jana's but I don't know if that will affect handmaidens darkside appearance as well

Eefluxx

• 2 weeks later...
hey would this work for your hood :http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Male_Hoods;76200

Actually...no. That's the mod I mentioned earlier. I really think it's ugly. It's almost as if the head just floats inside an oversized hood. I was thinking more along the lines of handmaiden or Kreia's hoods. It might not be possible but if someone could try, I would be grateful.

Edit: Okay, I made it myself. The only problem is, it doesn't fit every female head. The one with the huge bun sticking out the back of her head can't use the mod with out clipping.

Archived