Home

K1 Jedi Council Credit Gift

Darth Payne

I would like to request a mod that should be fairly simple to do.

What i had in mind is for this mod to spawn a chest or locker in either the council chambers or the training room that contains 150 thousand creds.

I am fairly sure i am not the only one that has puzzled over the fact that the council send you on a quest to save the galaxy but they don't give you a single credit to help you.

I would think that that would make it rather unbalanced. You'd have as many credits as you wanted, so you can buy anything. And by the end of the game you always have enough credits (well at least I did), so I don't see why this is necessary.

It'd be really easy to do. Just add credits to a placeable, or make a script that gave you 150,000 credits at the end of a conversation with the Jedi Masters.

Why you would want to do so is another question.

Unfortunately i think that would conflict with the lightsaber Choices mod at the very least.

I don't think a locker in the council chambers have actually been done before.

Edit: The first reason that comes to mind is actually Redhawkes Kamino Eugenics mod, then there are the expensive items at the various shops.

An example of a shop mod that comes to mind is the Ebon Hawk Basement mod, a lot of the items there cost between 10-20,000 credits.

Archived