Home

Peragus Module Editing

jonathan7

Howdies all, I have been experimenting with module editing for a mod me and a few friends are doing (101per) and had a few questoins. Now I thought I had extracted everything I need to succesfully build a module; SO i had extracted 101per.rim and everything in it, I then also extracted 101per_s.rim and everything in that to the same folder, then went all the way down to ERFs and extracted all of 101PER_dlg.erf into the same folder. I then messed around abit adding a twilek corpse, a pool of blood and what I thought was a crystal formation to the kolto tank room. Then started a new game to see if things had worked, game started fine, although there wasnt a crystal formation in the kolto room. Then went to visit Kreia in the morgue, now the body was empty and once I had checked it, the screen went black and nothing happened. Kreia's usual 'Find what your looking for amongst the dead' line wasnt triggered. Any ideas of where I went wrong? Any help is appritiated I shall go and experiment further.

Aye, thanks for the quick response, though I'm affraid its not much help; I would imagine its a onfind script, however the question comes down to why is the placeable (the plasma torch) not on the body, as theoretically it should be; given I have copied everything I should need to rebuild the module down.

Archived