Home

Where could I find this?

Astor

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this game, and Jedi Outcast? I found a demo disc for JA that I hadn't seen before, and thought it was pretty good - so good that I now want to buy it. I'd like to avoid Ebay if possible, had some bad experiences there. I'm in the UK if that helps. :)

Thanks, Astor

He was asking where he could buy them, not where he could download them. If you read more than the first sentence you will see this. :)

Astor -- Jedi Academy may be fairly hard to find now, but if you're willing to get a few other games as well I do believe Jedi Outcast is included with the "Best of PC" pack put out by LucasArts fairly recently. Otherwise you'll have to do some searching. You might be able to find it on a clearance rack, but it would probably be hit-or-miss.

He was asking where he could buy them, not where he could download them. If you read more than the first sentence you will see this. :)

Astor -- Jedi Academy may be fairly hard to find now, but if you're willing to get a few other games as well I do believe Jedi Outcast is included with the "Best of PC" pack put out by LucasArts fairly recently. Otherwise you'll have to do some searching. You might be able to find it on a clearance rack, but it would probably be hit-or-miss.

Yes, your right >.>

By the way, its a shame they don't sell JKA / JKO in shops anymore (except JKO in best of pc pack)..

Archived