Home

DLG Editor

I've been having problems with the DLG Editor by TK102... Whenever I've downloaded it from starwarsknights.com or TK's website on starwarsknights, I've un-rar'ed (A new word!) It with 7-Zip and I've always gotten the warning that the .exe is broken. Then, when I've double-clicked on the .exe, Window's has been telling me that the file is broken.

What's up with it? Is this a wide-spread problem, or is it just me?

Either way, if somebody could PM me for my e-mail to send the DLG Editor to me that would be great as I'm getting fed up with KotOR Tool's included tool.

Thanks.

I just downloaded it and launched it without issue. Have you tried using WinRAR to un-RAR it or a different web browser or clearing your cache and trying again? Are you using a download accelerator? If so, try turning it off.

Never thought of using a different browser. <Hits head against wall several times> OR WinRAR... what is up with me today!!!

And, no I don't have a DL Accelerator.

Thanks!

Edit: Tried it through IE7 (I've been trying through Firefox prior) and then un-RAR'ed it through WinRAR. And I got the message that the .exe was corrupted... Do I just have bad luck?

Archived