Home

Becoming a rebel pilot issue?

Silentrazial

Hi, I;m trying to becaome a rebel pilot but I cant. After locating and speaking to each of the rebel pilot trainers they all brush me off because I'm a smuggler. How can I change this? I am a rebel already with my faction points over 2000. I hope I can fix this, is it possible?

Hmm, I didn't think profession mattered for pilot stuff. By any chance are you a privateer pilot already? If so you'd have to drop that first. But I'm just taking shots in the dark here...good luck to you with that.

It's because you are a Smuggler's Alliance pilot. You took the mission from the dude in the back of the Mos Eisley Cantina.

What you need to do is head to bestine(I think) and go the Pilot's Guild Hall. There's a guy there that you can resign your pilot rank with. If you are kinda high up, you need to get yourself a Scyk Heavy(High Mass Variant) and load it with the best weapons you can then remove all your other ships and deed them. Then resign, and it'll let you keep that scyk even loaded with L10 stuff haha... Yeah it's kinda cheating, but still fun to one shot most stuff... It'll make the grind easier though.

Archived