Home

[K1 and TSL] Dagger Lightsaber's

SuperSaiyanZolo

Is it possible to shorten the blade of a lightsaber? I know making one longer can't be done right, but has anyone tried to shorten one?

I had also thought about this after I watched Blue Harvest :lol:

You could call the lightsaber cheese slicer like they did :)

Eefluxx

• 2 weeks later...
im not sure it would be so hard... if you can make custom hilts and colors why would it be so hard to make a shorter blade...

wait you'd have to do the plasma torch animations with a saber it could take a while but if it could be done it'd be awesome ^_^

exactly my thoughts.

but it would be too bad we couldnt be able to hold two, cause thats the reason to me that daggers are awesome.

well I was thinking that we could use the plasma torch animations and take part of the lightsaber module and attach it to the plasma torch model, if that is possible, and then being that the blade couldn't do what normal lightsabers do, it would be considered a lightsaber that would not extinguish once turned on once, which could be part of the back story.

You can't compile the animations though, I don't think. I'm not really sure how it works, but I'm fairly certain that if it was possible someone would've done it by now, you know? But hey, give it a whirl if you want, I might be wrong. Be warned though, saber editing is a tricky business. You'll want to check out a tutorial or something.

Archived