Home

Path To Darkness

Nubehunter

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"he is my friend first" she said to Todrin

Garett's words sunk in "you killed him?" besides her self she felt releif was over her she was finnaly fully free of him "oh gods" she shook her head she was happy the trader was dead but at garetts hand this could not be

Garrett jumped into his ship and flew off towards Dantooine, he landed on the planet and walked for hours until he came to a small cottage in the middle of the forest, once he opened the door he was faced with a huge cave filled with Qixoni Crystals.

Her head snapped up at his words. She wrose to her feet and walked up to him she covered his mouth with her hand and pushed him against the wall "If i was perfectly sane i would kill you but my heart wont let me," she moved her hand of his mouth and kissed him deeply. She ended the kiss and fled the room she ran to the landing pad and saw garett's vessel missing "blast" she muttered going to the comn unit.

The crystals covering the walls gave the whole cave an eerie red glow that reflected off of a small lake that was in the middle of the cave, Garrett saw a woman kneeling in front of the water, she looked up at him "what are you doing he-" her words were cut off as a lightsaber cut through her flesh. Garrett walked up to a crystal and expertly cut out a small chunk with his lightsaber.

Garrett pulled apart his lightsaber with the force and very carefully removed the crystal, knowing that one wrong move and the whole planet could explode, he slowly moved the blue crystal over and dropped it into the water, then he lifted up the red crystal and slowly slid it into the hilt and resealed the lightsaber.

Archived