Home

Path To Darkness

Nubehunter

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Sounds good to me--

"Master," Todrin called out.

"Hello Marauder," came a voice from behind Todrin.

Todrin spun around to see his ghostly form walk over to him. Todrin started to reach for his saber, but knew it would do no good. He let out a force push and threw the spirit back.

"You should know better Marauder."

"Don't CALL ME THAT," Todrin yelled and called down a bolt of lightning from the sky.

Sylvanios cried out at first and then started laughing. He suddenly appeared in front of Todrin. Todrin's legs stoped suporting him and he fell to his knees.

"N-No," Todrin said trying to resist the Sith's power.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Todrin cried out as Sylvanios started to electracute him.

"I will break you, one way or another." Said Sylvanios.

He started digging through Todrin's mind. Todrin was only trying to hid one thing, Lynx. Todrin began shaking from the pain.

"Ahhh, good." Sylvanios said. "Lynx, thats an odd name. No matter I will find her and kill her slowly in front of you, Marauder."

Todrin forced himself to stand and said, "I would make a deal for you to spare her, but Sith almost NEVER keep deals."

Todrin roared, "NO!" and released a wave of Force energy making a crater in the planet.

Todrin fell to his knees, comletely drained. Sylvanios grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. He smiled and threw Todrin to the ground, hard. Todrin slipped into unconciousness.

"Hmm, lets see," Sylvanios said, looking up at the sky. "Ahh, Naboo. I think I'd better go there and pay Lynx a visit." Sylvanios said to himself. He entered Lynx's ship and started it useing the Force.

Archived